Conditions and Symptoms Treated at Weiss Chiropractic of Golden
If this is your first encounter with a chiropractor, you may be less than clear on what kinds of problems this treatment option can address. Here at Weiss Chiropractic of Golden, our team can help Golden CO patients with an impressively wide range of musculoskeletal and neurological issues.
Our non-surgical techniques can help you with common (and potentially debilitating) conditions such as:
- Tendinitis – Tendinitis is inflammation in one or more tendons, the connective tissues that attach muscles to bones. Most cases of tendinitis develop gradually as a response to the overuse of the tendons in question. Repetitive motions required by sports or work activities often lead to chronic tendinitis.
- Tennis elbow – Tennis elbow, or lateral epicondylitis, is a particular type of tendinitis that afflicts tendons along the outside of the elbow. It gets its name from its tendency to plague tennis players, although anyone who subjects these tendons to repetitive strain can suffer from it.
- Golfers elbow – Golfers elbow is very similar to tennis elbow, except that it afflicts the tendons along the inside of the elbow. This form of tendinitis strikes golfers who strain the tendons through constant swings of the golf club.
- Plantar fasciitis – Plantar fasciitis is a chronic inflammation of the plantar fascia, the tissue that supports the arch of the foot. Arch abnormalities, footwear without proper arch support, obesity, and excessive standing can promote this painful condition. Chiropractic care can help alleviate the pain associated with Plantar Fasciitis.
- Osteoarthritis – Osteoarthritis is a degenerative condition in which the cartilage within joints starts to wear down. This reduces the cushion between bone ends, producing painful friction and swelling.
Come to Weiss Chiropractic of Golden for drug-free treatment of symptoms such as:
- Back pain – Back pain can commonly be associated with issues of the discs of our spine.
- Neck pain – Neck pain can lead to headaches and severe migraines in addition pain that can radiate down the back.
- Knee pain – Knee pain is often associated with osteoarthritis, but it may also be the result of chronic soft tissue strain.
- Shoulder pain – Shoulder pain may be due to bursitis, tendinitis, osteoarthritis, or damaged muscles.
- Ankle pain – Ankle injuries not only cause damage in their own right; they also lead to osteoarthritis.
- Wrist and hand pain – Wrist/hand pain is commonly associated with carpal tunnel syndrome, impingement of the wrist’s median nerve due to swelling in surrounding tissues.
- Foot pain – Foot pain may be due to arthritis, plantar fasciitis, strains, sprains, or nerves pinched by swollen soft tissues.
- Other joint pain – Joint pain may occur in a variety of areas, as in the jaw pain commonly felt by TMJ patients. Our therapies can make sure that these joints get what they need to heal themselves.
Why Choose Weiss Chiropractic?
Weiss Chiropractic is one of Colorado’s leading chiropractic offices. Our combination of skill, expertise, and “whole body healing” approach enables us to use our chiropractic techniques to their fullest potential — and that’s good for what ails you.