What We Treat
Conditions and Symptoms Treated at Weiss Chiropractic & Regenerative Wellness of Golden
If you this is your first encounter with the realm of regenerative medicine, including stem cell therapy and PRP injections, you may be less than clear on what kinds of problems these treatment modalities can address. Here at Weiss Chiropractic & Regenerative Wellness of Golden, our team can help Golden CO patients with an impressively wide range of musculoskeletal and neurological issues.
Our non-surgical techniques can help you with common (and potentially debilitating) conditions such as:
- Tendinitis – Tendinitis is inflammation in one or more tendons, the connective tissues that attach muscles to bones. Most cases of tendinitis develop gradually as a response to overuse of the tendons in question. Repetitive motions required by sports or work activities often lead to to chronic tendinitis. We can provide PRP injections to help inflamed tendons repair themselves, along with lifestyle advice to help you prevent future tendinitis.
- Tennis elbow – Tennis elbow, or lateral epicondylitis, is a particular type of tendinitis that afflicts tendons along the outside of the elbow. It gets its name from its tendency to plague tennis players, although anyone who subjects these tendons to repetitive strain can suffer from it. Our regenerative medicine techniques can promote rapid healing and ease inflammatory pain.
- Golfers elbow – Golfers elbow is very similar to tennis elbow, except that it afflicts the tendons along the inside of the elbow. This form of tendinitis strikes golfers who strain the tendons through constant swings of the golf club. PRP injections are just as effective against golfers elbow as they are against tennis elbow.
- Plantar fasciitis – Plantar fasciitis is a chronic inflammation of the plantar fascia, the tissue that supports the arch of the foot. Arch abnormalities, footwear without proper arch support, obesity, and excessive standing can promote this painful condition. PRP injections can tame the inflammation, while stem cell therapy helps the plantar fascia heal.
- Osteoarthritis – Osteoarthritis is a degenerative condition in which the cartilage within joints starts to wear down. This reduces the cushion between bone ends, producing painful friction and swelling. Stem cell therapy is particularly effective at reducing the pain and inflammation caused by osteoarthritis.
Come to Weiss Chiropractic & Regenerative Wellness of Golden for drug-free treatment of symptoms such as:
- Knee pain – Knee pain is often associated with osteoarthritis, but it may also be the result of chronic soft tissue strain. PRP injections and stem cell therapy can help reduce these types of knee pain.
- Shoulder pain – Shoulder pain may be due to bursitis, tendinitis, osteoarthritis or damaged muscles. Our regenerative therapies can calm the inflammation and speed healing to the shoulder.
- Ankle pain – Ankle injuries not only cause damage in their own right; they also also lead to osteoarthritis. PRP injections can help ankle injuries heal more readily, while stem cell therapy can treat osteoarthritis issues.
- Wrist and hand pain – Wrist/hand pain is commonly associated with carpal tunnel syndrome, impingement of the wrist’s median nerve due to swelling in surrounding tissues. We can administer PRP injections to bring the swelling under control, relieving your symptoms.
- Foot pain – Foot pain may be due to arthritis, plantar fasciitis, strains, sprains, or nerves pinched by swollen soft tissues. Stem cell therapy and PRP injections can stimulate healing and aid in chronic foot pain management.
- Other joint pain – Joint pain may occur in a variety of areas, as in the jaw pain commonly felt by TMJ patients. Our therapies can make sure that these joints get what they need to heal themselves.
Why Choose Weiss Chiropractic & Regenerative Wellness?
Weiss Chiropractic & Regenerative Wellness is one of Colorado’s leading regenerative and functional medicine centers. Our combination of skill, expertise, and “whole body healing” approach enables us to use our regenerative techniques to their fullest potential — and that’s good for what ails you.